The tool chests or cabinets are a great way to store and organize your tools for your shop or garage. They are manufactured using the highest grade of raw materials available. These steel tool storage systems are secured with a high-security tubular locking mechanism. Drawers are equipped with ball-bearing slides, removable EVA slip-proof liners and full-length aluminum drawer pulls for smooth operation.
Overall with Casters
. The drawers with ball bearing slides
. Heavy-duty casters for easy mobility
. Heavy-duty steel construction
. HMC high-security tubular locking system
. Large push handle for easy mobility
9PC 1/4 Deep Socket: 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12mm
6PC Hex Key Wrench Set: 2.0x100mm,
8PC Double Ring Wrench Set: 6x7,8x9,10x11,12x13,14x15,16x17,18x19,
7PC Screwdriver Set: SL6x38, SL3x75,SL3.5x75, SL4x100, SL5.5x100,
7PC Screwdriver Set: PH2x38, PH0x75, PH1x100, PH2x100, PH2x125,
7PC Precision Screwdriver: PH00,PH0,PH1,SL3.0,SL2.5,SL2.0,SL1.5
6PC Electrical Screwdriver: PH1x100,PH2x100,SL3x75,SL4x100,SL5.5x125,
8PC Hex Key Set: 1.5,2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm
17PC 1/2 Socket 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18, 19,21,22,23,24,27,30,32mm
1PC 1/2 Universal Joint
1PC 1/2 Sliding Bar
2PC 1/2 Extension Bar: 5",10"
1PC 1/2 Ratchet Handle
17PC 3/8"DR. SOCKET:6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22mm
1PC 3/8"DR.UNIVERSAL JOINT
1PC 3/8"DR. SLIDING T BAR
1PC 3/8"DR x 3" EXTENSION BAR
1PC 3/8"DR x 6" EXTENSION BAR
2PC 3/8"DR. SPARK PLUG SOCKET: 16,21mm
7PC 3/8'' DR. TX SOCKETS:E10,E11,E12,E14,E16,E18,E20,
1PC 3/8" RATCHET HANDLE
17PC Combination Wrench Set: 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,
1PC 10" Locking Plier
1PC 10" Groove Joint Plier
4PC 7"Snap Ring Plier With Dipped
1PC 6"Long Nose Plier
1PC 6"Diagonal Plier
1PC 7"Combination Plier
5PC 1PC Flat
1PC Half Round, 1PC Triangle
1PC Round, 1PC Square
1PC 300g Machinist's Hammer
1PC 35mm Install Hammer
13PCS 1/4"DR.Socket 4,4.5,5,5.5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14MM
1PC 1/4 Universal Joint
1PC 1/4 Sliding Bar
2PCS 1/4 Extension Bar: 2", 4"
1PC 1/4 Ratchet Handle
1PC 1/4 Spinner Handle
80PC 200mm Cable tie
164PC Fuse: 10AMP 20PC, 15&20AMP,
10PC Each, 25&30, 10PC Each,
5&7.5, 10PCEach, 7.5&10&15AMP,
7PC Each, 20&25&30AMP,
7PC Each, 6.35x25MM, 5AMP, 10AMP
15AMP, 20AMP, 25AMP, 30AMP,
1PC 9.5" Rivet Plier
17PC Ratchet Combination Wrench Set: 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,
3PC Adjustable Wrench: 6",8",10"
6PC Flare Nut Wrench Set: 6x8,10x12,13x14,15x17,19x21,22x24mm
1PC 3m Measuring Tape, 1PC 1m Folding Ruler, 1PC 9"Torpedo Level,
1PC Mini Hack Saw,1PC 25cm Angle Square
6PC Gothrough Screwdriver Set
6PC Gothrough Screwdriver Set
Maintain your equipment. It is recommended that the general condition of any equipment be examined before it is used. Keep your equipment in good repair by adopting a program of conscientious repair and maintenance. Have necessary repairs made by qualified service personnel.
If the moving parts of the equipment are obstructed, use cleaning solvent or another good degreaser to clean the equipment. Remove any existing rust, with a penetrating lubricant.
Do not use motor oil or grease to lubricate the equipment
-Check daily for any signs of rust or corrosion.
Without a load lift the equipment as high as it goes and look under and behind the lifting points. If signs of rust are visible clean as needed.
Storing the Equipment
1. Store in a dry location, recommended indoors.
2. Equipment should be stored in an area where they will not be subjected to damage.
3. If extreme temperatures or chemically active or abrasive environments are involved, the guidance provided in shall be followed.
4. Temperature - When equipment is used at temperatures above 140"F (60"C) or below -20"F (-29"C), the equipment manufacturer or a qualified person should be consulted.
5. Chemically Active Environments -The strength and operation of eqipment can be affected by chemically active environments such as caustic or acid substances or fumes. The equipment manufacturer or a qualified person should be consulted before equipment are used in chemically active environments.
6. Other Environments - The internal workings of equipment can be affected by high moisture, gravel or sand, silt, grit, or other dust-laden air. Equipment subject to these environments should have their inner components frequently cleaned, inspected, and lubricated.
Note: If the equipment is stored outdoors, be sure to lubricate all parts before and after use to ensure the equipment stays in good working condition.
Follow The Dynamic